Dear all,

I have checked with Avital and she is happy for me to announce that I have just
published a book of floral Bucks Point patterns designed by Joyce Symes, a
British lace maker and teacher, who died from breast cancer some years ago. I
went to several weekend courses with Joyce when I fairly new to lacemaking and
was saddened by her death. When I later heard that Joyce's daughter Maggy
wanted to publish her mother's patterns to raise money for cancer research, I
was pleased to be able to help her. For various reasons it has taken rather a
long time to get the patterns into print but now that the book is here I hope
that it will be enjoyed by all lovers of Bucks Point lace.

All the profits Maggy and I make from the sale of the book will be donated to
further cancer research.

You can find out more about the book and how to order it online on my website
at

http://www.jeanleader.co.uk/publications/floralbuckspoint.html

Jean