I remember when Doris celebrated her 80th - birthday (I *think* that was the auspicious number!). Someone on Arachne suggested that we send her birthday cards, and she was innundated by them!! I sent her one. She wrote to the list about how thrilled she had been to have so many people remember her birthday!

Imagine my surprise - and delight - when several weeks later I got a thank-you card in the mail from her. I suspect that she answered every one of those cards she got.

Clay

 Doris celebrated her 90th birthday last fall. You
can see a picture of her on our website http://www.orgsites.com/ia/dslg/ .  If
you would like to contact Doris (email, snail mail or phone) please contact me
and I will share her contact information off-list.  She would love to hear
from you!

Anita Hansen