Lovely!
Thank you for all your hard work in organising this. It will be most helpful, now that you've made it so easy to find these videos. I've already spent some time watching in amazement; it's all so fascinating - I never knew there were so many differences. To be able to see all these things makes such an enormous difference, and helps me understand things that could never fully be explained in words. Many thanks for being so generous with your time and talents. Lorelei - I agree completely with your comments!

But one question: as I'm very ignorant about YouTube, could you tell me why there is the option to "Subscribe"? I seem to be able to watch without doing that.

Linda Walton,
(in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K., where I have a feeling the sun might yet break through the clouds this morning, but the roses are lovely whether it does or not).