Well done!!  It's nice to begin organizing everything in one place!!

Clay

On 7/10/2011 12:36 AM, Laurie Waters wrote:
So I signed up for YouTube with LaceNews, and suddenly I have a YouTube channel! They call it "Lacenews's Channel" (hopefully I can adjust that title a bit, still learning how this works). I've been searching YouTube for every lace-related video I can find, and organizing them into playlists on the new channel. I've also got a few old films that need to be converted to digital that I will be downloading in the future.
The address is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/lacenews
I have no clue how well this is going to work, but take a look, comments very welcome. Thanks!
Laurie
http://lacenews.net