At 01:09 PM 10/07/2011, Clay Blackwell wrote:
Hmmm... David, I'm willing to bet I have the same CD!! It is called "Shantih - Lost in Time", and features a bit of lace on the cover. On the back, there's a bit of Withof lace (if I'm not mistaken), and the artists include Kay Rinker-O'Neal, Lynne Brownridge, and Kelly Yoakam. The instruments include guitar, flute, piccolo, hammered dulcimer, chimes, accordion, concert grand harp, folk harp, and recorder.

That's the very same one. I'll never tire of it

David in Ballarat