I wear lace - to lace days, demonstrations, and whenever it seems
appropriate.
 "If you've got it - Flaunt it!!!"
I have collar corners, and collars and a neck tie (Mincoff & Marriage -
"Saxony Guipure" lace) as well as 2 plastrons of Mixed lace, - and have worn
the Mixed lace Table runner, tied up and worn as cap & lappets!! (Last year
at the convention banquet in Portland!!!)

I wore a dress cap (cover of the original Barbara Underwood book) to the ALG
week of workshops, and was amazed at the number of people who stopped and
spoke to me. I did the same at Portland last year at IOLI convention, - and
plan to do so again this year at Bethesda, - though I am working on making a
Knotted lace cap this time. We will see if I can get it finished in time -
doubtful, though!!  The bobbin lace cap is navy polycotton, and this one is
in Grape coloured Lizbeth Crochet cotton.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com