I remember back in 2000 or 2001 demonstrating with some of the members of
L.A.C.E. Guild at a park in Joliet, IL.  Someone(could have been Kathy
Kirchner) had set up their gossip pillow.  We had a ball!  4 of us at a time
would sit around facing each other on this round padded table with 4
attached rollers and laced and chatted the day away with lots of people
coming by to watch.  It would be fun to make one, but I would need to find 3
other lacers in my immediate area to justify that.  Otherwise would gather
dust with the other pillows I made. :-\


Just reminiscing........

-- 
Mark, aka Tatman
website: http://www.tat-man.net
blog: http://tat-man.net/blog
Magic Thread Shop: http://www.tat-man.net/tatterville/tatshop/tatshop.html
email: [email protected]
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/TatmanBobbin



On 8/26/11 9:59 AM, "Diane Williams" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think Kathy Kirchner has a "Friendship Pillow".  I remember seeing one in
> her catalog many years ago called a "Gossip Pillow."

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to