Roses in bobbin lace by Eeva-Lisa Kortelahti, pages 87 - 89 has two different
birds similar to your description.

patricia in Wales
[email protected]





-----Original Message-----
From: Sue <[email protected]>
To: Arachne <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:10
Subject: [lace] searching for a pattern


I am looking to find the pattern of the 3D bird which has wings that attach
to
he top and give it a lovely look.   I have seen two of them made by fellow
rachnids and one at the poole bobbin lace day so there is a pattern out there
or it.
an anyone tell me where I might find it please.
Sue T
orset UK
ww.hurwitzend.co.uk
-
o unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
nsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
ttp://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to