Hi, Sue

There is a pattern like that in one of Kortelahti's books (near the back of the 
book), but I don't know which one.  The body is made flat and hangs vertically, 
the wings are made flat and lay horizontally on the body so it looks like the 
bird is flying.  Maybe someone who owns the books can check further.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
[email protected]

---- Sue <[email protected]> wrote: 
I am looking to find the pattern of the 3D bird which has wings that attach to
the top and give it a lovely look.   I have seen two of them made by fellow
arachnids and one at the poole bobbin lace day so there is a pattern out there
for it.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to