Hello All!  After Agnes very kindly advised that the yarn she used is Manos del
Uruguay, I Googled to see if it was available in the US.  So far I haven't
found the lace weight that she purchased from PollyJane (nice website) but I'll
keep looking plus check with the knit shop in Jupiter.  In the meantime, Purl
Soho does carry some of their line.  This is the knit shop that posted the
directions for my previously mentioned crocheted urchins & they have some other
stuff that's worth a look:  an Ondori book on Estonian lace, an Ondori book
(waiting for shipment) on Turkish Oya & cards of Sajou cotton lace trims.
Staying on budget in the face of this sort of provocation is almost beyond me!!
 Blame it on Agnes!  LOL  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA