I just did a quick check of one of the websites where I buy my weaving
yarn.  I knew they carried Manos and they have the lace weight.  Here's
a link to the page for the lace weight Manos.  I think I'm going to have
to look at that yarn closer for weaving too.  :-)
http://www.yarn.com/webs-knitting-crochet-yarns-manos-del-uruguay/manos-del-uruguay-lace/

Vila Cox
Warped&  Wonderfulhttp://www.warpedandwonderful.com
https://twitter.com/warpedandwonder