Hello All,

I wonder whether any of you can help me with some information.

Since October 2010, I have been attending the University of Malta to work
towards a Diploma in Lace Studies and am now in the final steps. I do very
much want to carry on with a Bachelors' Degree in this subject, but am
beginning to think that I may not be able to take it in Malta for various
reasons. Does anybody out there know whether courses are held anywhere else
in the world, possibly by distance learning as well?

I need to buy some fan sticks for a piece of lace I've made and recently
someone in Arachne (I believe) mentioned this site. Can anyone translate the
German measurement descriptions on the following linked page for me please?

http://langendorfkloeppel.de/en/fans.html

Thanks,

Karen in Malta.

image001.gif]