Tonight I was taking a break from other things and working some jigsaw puzzles
on the computer.  I was on the webpage of The Jigsaw Puzzles and clicked on the
catagory of Homemade.   A couple rows down the page was a picture called
"Bobbin lace".  I couldn't resist, so chose it.  The picture on the page was
very tiny so hard to see details.  As I worked it, I noticed the workcloth was
familiar.  Yes... It was ME!

You can see me making lace at the state fair on
http://thejigsawpuzzles.com/Handmade/Bobbin-Lace-jigsaw-puzzle?

I have no idea who took the picture.  Lots of people take pictures at state
fair demos.  It must have been last year since that's the only year I worked
Bucks Point lace recently.

On another subject, our regional lace group has started having a spring event
call Spring Housecleaning Swap Day.  We gather to make lace and trade or give
away the excess lace supplies we no longer need.  it's just a good excuse to
spend the whole day having fun.  And a good chance for beginners to pick up
some thread, tools, or books.. and sometimes even a pillow.

Alice in Oregon ... where my house remodeling is finished but I'm still buried
in boxes of stuff that need unpacked.