Thanks for providing the Toustou catalogue

_http://stoustou.jalbum.net/catalogue/index.html_
(http://stoustou.jalbum.net/catalogue/index.html)
The table I like is the final one, the "portable" one. It does  have a way
that you can collapse it to make it portable. The bottom part comes  off and
can be repositioned, leaving a spade like handle to carry it with. I  take
it to classes because it is so easy to work with, but it is also an
attractive piece of furniture. The one flaw is that it is a little on the heavy

and bulky side, so I tend not to take it to conventions that I have to fly to.
 But I definitely take it anywhere I can drive to.

Devon