From: Joan Wilson <joanwils...@gmail.com>
Subject: [lace] lace term question

Re:
Hi all,
I was looking at a Bucks pattern that I'd like to start & see a term that

The replies I have seen describing a pinchain but do not mention that if you
just take two pairs from one honeycomb stitch to work the pin immediately
below there may be a section of gimp adjacent to them that is not attached to
anything. If that is the case, after working the first stitch pass the pair
nearest the gimp across it, twist the pair twice, pass the pair back across
the gimp, twist and then work the honeycomb stitch below the first.

Keep lacemaking

Alex