Alex, Does this apply to all pinchains?  I have just seen PCs demonstrated in
Jean Leader's Interm. Bucks video and she didn not mention or show passing the
gimp during the PC.  The ones in the video did only use 2 pins (a short span)
and passing the gimp would have pulled the gimp out of shape in that instance.
Do pinchains occur in longer stretches? Lorri