Hello All!  Thanks Jenny for posting the photos so we may all enjoy!  Some very
lovely work & zippy threads to boot.  Thanks also to Joepie for sharing her
designs--woohoo!!  Can you tell I'm a sucker for flowers?  <g>  As to Irish
crochet, I recently purchased a ziploc baggie full of flower motifs & two balls
of thread for $1 plus three size 14 hooks for another $1.  Frankly I'm
embarrassed that I paid so little, but at least they are all coming to a good
home & will see the light of day!  They flowers will make perfect vintage
embellishments for a CQ block & who doesn't need a size 14 hook with cap for
each pillow!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA