Hi Arachnids,

The books have been claimed by Jacquie who was the first to email me.

Happy lace making, Joepie


From: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 9:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [lace] Lace in Fiction

me, me , me. I love the Monica Ferris books

I have some of them, and I'm in Hastings Sunday night/Monday morning after a
weekend in Folkestone.  (Do you want to do a Pat Read Milanese course,
starting tonight!  We had a couple of last minute cancellations).

Seriously though, I have some of the books and had hoped to get them on Kindle
but they are still too pricey; all my kindle books so far were free, except
one which was 20p.

Let me know if they are still available, and if it would be possible to
collect in that short time frame.  After I have read the ones I don't already
have, I will pass the set on around my students.

Jacquie, normally in Lincolnshire

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to