Monica Ferris books - How funny that this should come up today and that it
is Jacquie who has been successful. I found one that we hadn't read last
weekend and bought it and thought I could read it and put it in the 'next
trip to England' pile to take to Jacquie. Now I hope she will keep the ones
that she doesn't have so that I can read the ones I have passed on to her,
when I go next time.
Glad to know that she is in Eastbourne for the weekend so that I don't call
her and find her away from home.
Malvary in Ottawa where the trees are turning to beautiful shades of red
this year - is this because of the drought we had this summer?
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent