Hi All,  I was happy to find out that my niece in Philadelphia, nephew in
New York City and sister in Boston all fared well.

In Vermont we got rain and wind.  We lost electricity because a rotten
tree down the street fell on the power lines.  The next day we had no
phone (landline) or internet until the phone and TV companies finished
their work.  I got a lot  of reading done <G>

AFterwards I realized how stressed I was because of last year and Tropical
Storm Irene who put 29" of water and 6" of silt in my DH's workshop.  The
man loves tools like we love lace gear and it took a LONG time to clean
up.  In my head I knew the forecast was for 2" in 2 days but the rest of
me was really on edge worrying about the rain.  Irene doused us with 7 or
8 inches in about 24 hours.

Anyway, I am going to make some Battenberg Lace snowballs for the small
crafts show I will be in on December 1-2.

Jane in Vermont, USA
jvik...@sover.net