Hello everyone

 

I have been learning how to make EPUB books - electronic books that can be
read on iphone, ibook, ipad etc and I my first effort is on spangling east
midland bobbins. It gave me the chance to practice with text and graphics
LOL

 

The epub file is free to download from my website at
http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/downloads/spangling.html 

 

Now the more part of the email

As you know I have hosted our exchange pictures since 2006 and have been
inspired by all the wonderful pieces of lace you have shared over the years.
I particularly love the fact that I don't have to be past the beginner stage
to participate! 

 

Last year for the first time in a long while we held a Bookmark Exchange
<http://www.brandis.com.au/Arachne/2012bookmarks/index.html>  that was very
successful with people from 7 countries participating - torchon, bucks,
Milanese, tatting, 's Gravenmoerse and beds styles were used to great
effect.

 

This year we are offering the chance to participate again so please register
your interest with Amber <mailto:[email protected]>  

 

The rules are simple

 

1.       Register with Amber 

2.       Make your bookmark

3.       Photograph/scan your bookmark

4.       Send me the photo/scan with details of thread, pattern ect for the
website

5.       POST your bookmark

6.       Email Amber to confirm bookmark is posted

7.       Receive your exchange bookmark 

8.       Email the sender with thanks and Amber to confirm arrival

9.       Wait a while

10.   See all the wonderful bookmarks on the Arachne Exchange area of my
site

 

That's it!

 

I am really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful work and please
remember - without you there is no exchange.

 

Jenny Brandis

Kununurra, Western Australia

[email protected] 

www.brandis.com.au <http://www.brandis.com.au/>  

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to