Hi Jenny and fellow Arachnids,

Thank you Jenny, beautiful, clear explanations and photographs. My preference is to use smooth wire and doubling up in the bottom bead, using twisting the wire tightly around itself on either side of the bead (at least 3 twist each side) before cutting very close and running the tip of the pliers in the direction of the twists to smooth down the ends. This method causes less wear on the spangle hole. I have not yet seen these crimps and covers here but will give it a go if I can find any.

Happy lace making,

Joepie in cold, snow-covered but bright at present, East Sussex, UK


-----Original Message----- From: Jenny Brandis

I have been learning how to make EPUB books - electronic books that can be
read on iphone, ibook, ipad etc and I my first effort is on spangling east
midland bobbins. It gave me the chance to practice with text and graphics
LOL


The epub file is free to download from my website at
http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/downloads/spangling.html

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to