Good questions/ Should have had my brain in gear.
Agnes Boddington
  Hello Agnes and everyone
  Interesting idea about a lace panel. Where would it go when finished?

  Early on we did commem. bobbin sales and other lace-at-arachne goodies
kindly organized by one of the list members at the time.

  To Jenny, Avital can be reached at the moderator e-mail addy at the bottom
of the messages, in the To unsubscribe area :)

  On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Agnes Boddington