Dear all
I have been working on the updated teacher list this weekend comparing the 
existing list to the new forms which we have received since 2011. The new list 
will show only those teachers who have sent in a new form over the last couple 
of years. 

However, as I run down the old list there are several names I recognise as 
active still on Arachne and who I think are possibly still teaching. Even if 
you don't teach regular classes, you can still be on the list if you are 
interested in helping people get started, or perhaps teaching occasional 
classes or workshops. The form has been in 'Lace' recently or is available on 
the Lace Guild's website. 

If you want to complete the form as an electronic document over the next few 
days, would you please copy to me direct as well as sending it to The Hollies 
so I can include your details in the list which will go to convention and to 
the spring shows. 

You do not need to be a member of The Lace Guild to be on the list, but we 
would welcome you to join us. 

Jacquie in Lincolnshire. 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to