I'm usually a lurker on this list, so fulfilling two tasks with one email.

I started with torchon about 3 years ago. Since then I've also been taught needlelace and Bucks Point. I can't say I make Bedfordshire lace as I only tried it for a short while and we didn't get on. Last year I started to make a lace dragon in what I now know to be Milanese and which I am enjoying very much. I've usually got some knitting on the go as well, and it is often knitted lace. I love making lacy socks, and like Clay favour toe-up, two-at-a-time on a circular needle. I've nearly finished my current Bitterroot shawl in camel/silk with tiny beads on the edge so will be looking through my yarn stash for a new project soon.

I've enjoyed reading what types of lace others make. No wonder this list is the first port of call for any lace queries - the wealth of knowledge and experience is fantastic.

Lesley
in Marple, Cheshire UK where we have lovely blue skies
today, tho' the weather is still very cold.