At present I am making my bookmarks ready for the exchange but I am also making the 'map of the world' from the Eeva-Liisa Kortelahti book 'let's make bobbin lace'. I'm making it in black and intend to mount it on a piece of fabric which I will paint in a wash of blue with hints of browns/greens behind the land masses. It will hang alongside the two world maps I have already (one in blackwork embroidery and the other cross stitch). As for other laces I make or have tried; Torchon, Honiton, Bedfordshire (not keen), Bucks (I like), Russian tape lace (really enjoyed), a little Withof (must try more), Bruges flower Lace, Hairpin lace, Needlelace, Milanese, Miniature laces for my dolls houses and have dabbled with a little designing. I like to knit and crochet and am very pleased that I have at last mastered Tatting with the help of You-Tube and so at the moment spend a fair bit of time practising my tatting techniques especially trying to get uniform sized picots :-)

Hoping for warmer signs of Spring soon
Celia in SE London where it is cold and grey outside.