I have just uploaded a photo of my latest project... "The Phoenix", designed by Louise Colgan. I started this in Guttermann silks, but was really frustrated with how badly the thread behaved on my pillow... constantly untwisting or throwing the hitches! And, I did not like the colors I had used. So I cut the project off the pillow, and started again, experimenting with an embroidery silk which I found. It is called "Planet Earth Silk", and the colors are vibrant! Furthermore, the thread is a two-ply with an S-twist, so behaves ever so much better!

I breathed a sigh of relief when the pins were all removed and the piece didn't self-destruct!!

You can see a photo of it on Arachne's Flickr site, see address below...

Clay