Hello All!  Does anyone have any recommendations for task lighting??  Recently,
my LED Ott light quit working but there was no way to open the case to replace
the bulbs.  When I contacted the company, it turns out this is a disposable
light!  You could have knocked me over with a feather.  Almost every company on
earth is trying to find a way to make their products "green" but maybe Ott
didn't get the memo!  Bottom line--can anyone suggest an alternative that works
with US electrical current?  My other Ott lights are the regular ones with
replacement bulbs but the LED light source is superior IMHO.  Sincerely, Susan
Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FLA, USA