The last time I looked, the blue film from Europe was available from main lace
suppliers in the USA, like Van Sciver and Lacy Susan.  Browse your favorite
suppliers' webpages.

It's available from some European suppliers but shipping is quite a bit since a
roll is heavy.  I bought a roll some years back and have kept the local
lacemakers supplied but my roll is running low now.  When I bought it, and paid
the shipping, I figured that the cost per square inch was almost identical to
the selling price by USA suppliers.  You won't save anything by buying a whole
roll.  Just shop your favorite supplier and get it a few feet at a time.

A roll is a lot for one person.  The sticky part will go bad before one person
can use it all up.  Buying a roll by a lace guild to serve all the members
would be more practical.  Our guild did that once and I think it served our
needs for several years before it was used up.  For a single lacemaker, buy a
yard or two from a supplier.

An alternative that's used by several people here is to print the pattern on
blue paper and use clear sticky shelf paper on top.  The clear stuff is
available in most Dollar Stores and many other stores.

Alice in Oregon ... where it's been very gray and cloudy but is supposed to
improve for most of this week.