 From: Sue Babbs <suebabbs...@gmail.com>
To:
Donna Fousek <ibal...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "lace@arachne.com" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Peeps bobbins

And
now you need to explain to those of us who aren't American, what the "peeps"
of Easter candy are?  After 13 years of living in IL, I've heard the name ,
but don't know what it means!
Sue

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Donna
Fousek <ibal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK ladies and Gents lets fess up. How many
of us thought when we read the word "Peeps" of the Easter candy treat painted
on bobbins... I did, but I like the sight peep better.

>Donna
>near Chicago
where spring has finally come.

majord...@arachne.com containing the line: