Before I went away on my recent trip I asked about LED lighting in relation to lacemaking with a view to possibly changing some of our lighting in our home and maybe for our trailer caravan. We went to a Motorhome show and rally and there i got graphic first hand knowledge of the difference it might make. We bought a couple of strip lights to replace the caravan ones and changed just one of them (something to do with the way the electrics worked, but the light from just this one lamp made a huge difference to the visual difference in the caravan. Amazing and for once I said WOW, :-) So I think some investment in those bulbs will happen in our household over the coming months. Thank you all for the input then, no need to restart necessarily but thought you might like my feedback.
Sue T
Back to Dorset UK where the sun is out and with light winds for a change its pleasant outside instead of really chilly.