Hello,

My go to books are the those by Jon Yusoff - Elegant Tatting Gems, and
Tatted Snowflake Collection. I like Iris Neibach's books.  Also Lene
Bjorn's 24 tatted snowflakes and her bookmarks.
Do a little looking before buying.  I picked up the Mary Konior book sight
unseen because everyone liked it.  I only like 2 things in it and rarely go
to it for a project.   Figure out what things you like and buy those style
books.

http://www.roseground.com/  Is a UK seller with lot of choices.

Avoid "Tatter's treasure chest" it's all confusing written out instructions
and NO diagrams.

Happy Tatting (and check out InTatter online forum)
Robin

--
Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the
cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination.