I am at Lace at Sweet Briar, and Bobbi Donnelly has arrived, and has brought a
couple of boxes of her new book which debuted in Tonder!  It is spectacular!
I'm looking forward to an evening of photos and stories!  The students in her
class are in for a treat! I think they all pre-ordered the book (as I did!

Clay