From: Sue Duckles <s...@duckles.co.uk>
To: scotlace <scotl...@aol.com>
CC: lace <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:53
Subject: Re: [lace] Teaching lace - UK background checks

That'd be about right.... volunteers would have to pay themselves.... I can
foresee people not bothering to volunteer at all!!  School crossing patrols
for
instance... only work 5 hours per week termtimes only.... and they'd have to
pay
for the check??  Can we really see that working?

Back down off soapbox....

Sue (Lollipop Lady in North of UK)