I just sent an email by mistake....was not ready

As I was saying.........

Miriam and Karen....oh my, this IS a problem!!!!! Both for books and
publications!
I started lacing in1970 and the amount of materials I have accumulated is mind
boggling.
At half past 85, I am still teaching a bit and, being in good health, not ready
to clear out,  but one day my kids will want to know what to do with all the
goodies.  We need regional clearing houses.......any one have any ideas??? This
last thought has started my wheels spinning, albeit slowly.  I will keep
thinking.......you, also?

Lacy smiles, Barbara Engle
Rockwall, TX...right across  the lake from Dallas