Knowing that many of you spiders tat, I wonder if you can tell me something.
If I choose to work a tatting pattern which has beans in without, do I replace
each bead with a double stitch?  (this particular one I am looking at is a
string of beads in place of the chain loop between rings.

On a what are you working on at the moment, you can tell I am attempting to
create a little bracelet but keeping it simple as this is the first, also
looking at other patterns on the web that I like the look of
I have just Yesterday taken a piece of bobbin lace off my pillow which has
taken a few evenings to make (oooh it felt good to be able to work some lace
after my knitting marathon) and I finally achieved the first of my little lace
circles to go into some candleholders I bought before 2008, not sure when.  I
was considering getting them ready for our Ruby Wedding but couldn’t find a
pattern (or create my own), but since found just the piece in one of the
Christine Springett books.  One down, one to go  45th Wedding anniversary next
month so perhaps thats a good time to use them
Sue T
Dorset where we have dull and showery after the heatwave of the last couple of
weeks.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]