I am working one of Christine springetts circular pieces in a bangle and
carried on using the 36/2 she mentioned only using egyptian cotton which I
like.   But, to get it to sit in my bangle I increased the size of the pattern
to 119% and carried on with it anyway.
Of course now I can see that while some can be increased without too much of a
problem this was not the best choice on this occasion.   I did mull over the
threads I had but didn’t know how best to decide how far to change it and
what would have worked better.  This was sort of a trial piece so need to know
what to use for the actuals please if anyone can advice me.
Have been very stressed lately (due to life), but found sitting with my lace
pillow yesterday evening quite calming    I do need to make some more but want
them to be right and look lovely so all advice would be very welcome.
Sue T
Dorset UK, where autumn has arrived with a bang.  Very we and very chilly,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
wlEmoticon-sadsmile[1].png]