All,
Sorry for the confusion. Not certain what the computer was doing with the
e-mail sent earlier. So we are trying again to see if it comes through correct
this time:
Hi,
Janet and I have volunteered to head up the Christmas card exchange this year
with the all important help from Jenny in the uploading of the cards for all to
see in December.
The time line for preparing and sending the cards is:

22 SEP - 22 OCT 2013 - send us your name if you desire to participate
1 NOV 2013 - pairings will be sent out to all who desire to participate
1 DEC 2013 - all cards should be postmarked to your partner

We would also like to provide a couple ground rules.

-  If you want to share your work and the joy of the season, please send us
your name. However, if you send us your name and you are paired, please follow
through. It is most disappointing if someone fails to follow through and they
have gone to the effort of making and sending their work and card.

- if for some reason after you have been paired you find you cannot follow
through, please let us know and we will reassign your name to someone else.

- last, if you feel uncomfortable sharing your work because you are just
beginning, please don't opt out. We will love your work all the more because
you tried.

Janet from Bridlington, Yorkshire, UK
Sallie from Wyoming, USA