Ha ha!  I wasn't anticipating it being that bad, but perhaps I should rethink
any plans to be out and about on that day!  I guess it could shut down the
Internet if people sign up online.  It could cause the servers to crash!

Liz in Missouri, USA

"I am planning to spend October 1 hiding under my lace table as  millions of
Americans try to sign up for Obamacare while the US government shuts  down and
the world economy prepares to enter a maelsrom of self-destruction.  Please,
please, US lacemakers, if you are planning to  demonstrate lace in a Federal
building, have a back up plan :-
Devon"

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the
line:unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write
[email protected]. Photo
site:http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to