I forgot to mention that I am self-taught for tatting, and also for the the
start of Needlelace. 
I was lucky to have a nice lady,- now sadly passed on  - who helped and
encouraged me at various Lace Days where we would meet every 2 months.

I had been struggling on my own for a couple of years, then I managed to get
a 4 day workshop with Margaret Stevens (she is on NL Talk ) and I went home,
the first day, and told my husband "Now I understand what the books are
telling me "!!!  She was brilliant and really got me sorted out, -  and I
have never looked back!
I used to do embroidery as a child,  so maybe those early years of
needlework has lain dormant, till I discovered needlelace!!  I do more NL
than bobbin lace these days!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to