Hello Alice and everyone

Just a thought - check out the apps offerings for your particular tablet? I
found one on google-play specific for 'book inventory' and inexpensive.

I worked some basic Cantu from the Italian video using a bolster pillow and
the Cantu bobbins - it all felt 'right' - have fun with the class.

--
Bev working on Torchon bookmarks in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful
Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada