I had catalogued mine using Excel and put in many details, such as ISBN,
whether the books were autographed or not, ex-libris or new, the price I
had bought them for, edition number etc. I kept on adding to it every time
I added a new book. One fine day, I noticed that the details of one book
were not quite right and then I noticed that somehow, the cells of some of
the columns had moved. Now I have started doing the same thing, but in
writing. When I finish will be another matter :-)
On other days I wonder whether I should just forget about that and work
lace instead!

Hope this message is properly trimmed now. I have tried. Tell me if if's
not, because many times I refrain from participating in a discussion
because of this 'trimming business' (i.e. I can never suss out whether my
message is trimmed or not).

Karen in Malta