For our Newbies:  It has been a few years since we discussed Gossip
Pillows on Arachne.  Suggest you go to archives and search "Gossip  Pillows".
Two
of my memos are near the top, and describe, with directions  on where to
see a photo on an IOLI Bulletin cover.

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

It would be nice if someone would put a photo on our  Arachne flickr.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 12/3/2013 9:47:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,