Hi Catherine and Jeri
Marie Laurie gave me the information re the sale. Marie had a Christmas Card
from Roger, Susan's husband with the details of the auction in case she
wanted to view it online. Marie spent Christmas with us, so while she was
here, I searched Bonham's under the sale date Roger gave and then 'searched
within' for 'lace'. I came up with 5 pages of lace items: lot numbers are
between 309-355, some of which Marie recognised from her days of classes at
the School.
Marie particularly remembered the Hollie Point which Susan brought out for
her to study while she was learning Hollie Point as a private lesson.
Marie gives Susan credit for getting her started on lace and through Susan's
encouragement Marie went on to devote her life to learning and teaching
lace.
I have made a tinyurl to the items I believe are from the Lace School, part
of Susan's personal Collection.
http://tinyurl.com/lkbce8u

Roger supplied these details but I cannot get any results from these :
FUR140120X 21727
Marie is not on arachne but I forwarded Jeri's email and she is trying to
ring Roger to get more information but he seems to be away at present.

I will let you know if we get further clarification.

Best regards
Annette, Wollongong Australia