Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 5:53 PM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace] 2015 IOLI convention July 27 - Aug 2

Anita,
What is the closest airport for Coralville?
Thank you,
Liz R, Raleigh NC
---- purple lacer <purplelace...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Doris Southard Lace Guild is pleased to announce that we will be co-hosting
the 2015 IOLI Convention.  The headquarters hotel will be the Marriott
Coralville Hotel & Convention Center just off of Interstate 80 in Coralville,
Iowa.