Glad you gals are figuring this out.  i think more details will be
available for involving others when the 2014 convention is closer to being
attended.  why are we working on 2015 when 2014 is needed to be focused on
for attendance.  you are disrupting the focus on 2014 and they need
attendance to offset their expense in making that event happen.  come on
people, gift those working so hard to put on a good event for you in 2014
and let 2015 evolve in sync.  thank you.

--
Hugs, Lin and the Mali

Life is short!
Break the rules!
Forgive quickly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably.
And never regret anything that made you smile.
The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes
it.