To all.
Guess I am the most derelict in announcing I have received all my ornaments
from the exchange this past Christmas.  They are most treasured.
We had a wonderful turnout and had only one person fail to send the promised
ornaments.  We however recovered from this unfortunate event and the recipient
received a beautiful ornament in substitution.
Thank you again to all who participated.
For those who did not participate or those who just what to dream please go to
Jenny Brandis' web page to see them all organized for this year as well as
precious years. She has done a beautiful job of organizing them.   Hopefully,
this will entice you to join us again next year.
Sallie in WY - Janet in the UK & Jenny in AUS

Sent from my iPhone