This isn't the biggest piece of lace I've ever worked, but it is right up there with the hardest!! I made a major mistake or two back in October, and pretty much walked away. But having gotten the Brochures for "Lace at Sweet Briar" in the mail, I was inspired to get back to work on this piece.

The wonderful news is that I have sorted out the problems, and am now back on track!! I feel like I've recovered from a long, dreadful disease and am now whole again!!

The piece is "The Jerusalem Church", which is part of the "Lieflijk Brugge" folio of designs by the Kantcentrum Masterclass. I have uploaded a couple of pictures to the Flickr website so you can see how huge the diagram is (don't worry, I don't think anyone would be able to print a usable copy from this picture!! I have reached the bottom of the second page of the diagram, and will be especially happy when I have finished working the tree on the left...

The link to FLICKR is < http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/with/11970822886/ >

Clay