As a professional translator and interpreter, I would like to point out how
expensive it is to get a book or article professionally translated.

Many books on very specific topics, such as lace and history, will sell a
limited number of copies, so translating these would make them prohibitively
expensive.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

I usually hate the 'me too' comments BUT on this occasion I agree with both
writers. I am passionate about history especially scholarly histories and it
pains me that most good ones are not in English. Please could authors of
such works write or have their work translated into English. OR failing that
why not write everything in Latin! At least I could then translate it myself

Anna from a wet Sydney