The East Devon work is taking quite a bit of time, meantime I am writing an
article on the most fabulous spangle In Gertrude Whitings book p 207 (item
3)Old time tools and toys of needlework.

I would really like to be able to name the various beads used in the spangle.
I have Christine's booklet and that is not sparking my ability to do that.

If I sent a coloured picture of the spangle to one of you “Bead Experts”
would you be willing to try and name them for me please?  No pay, but name on
the article. (That is a risk for you!)

By the way, the glass Italian Murano bobbin on the same page (4 and 7) is not
a bobbin but most likely a knitting “sheath” (?)

Thanks

Brian